Friday, October 1, 2010

Final Youth Workers Session





We had our final session this morning. This was a nice time of sharing what we each learned from the retreat and how we might use it going forward.

I forgot to point out earlier that we did a lot of singing. Fran(cis) is an accomplished songwriter & song leader and it was nice to blend voices with a group of enthusiastic singers.

After a quick break, we moved to the chapel and cleared out the center part for some final song and sharing.

I was amazed at how quickly this community was built, and how fast our time together went. But judging from the number of email contacts I've seen being exchanged, I suspect we'll be able to remain in contact.

We finished with Dinner and the last of those leaving (pretty much everyone from the retreat except me) said their goodbyes. If it's like last time, the monastery will be quite a different place during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your FIRST NAME and LAST INITIAL. I may delete comments that are not appropriate.