Saturday, December 21, 2013

Getting ready to head back for Christmas


The tree in our condo is up, and the crèche is out... soon we'll be lighting the 4th candle...

I have most of the shopping done for nieces and nephews...

All the Christmas Cards are filled out...

I've eaten more cookies than I probably should have...

I need to shop for Vicky (can't forget that)...

And of course we MUST watch "It's a Wonderful Life"...

Then we can make our pilgrimage... and greet the Christ child while spending a couple days contemplating His work in this world. We made the reservations... we're heading back to Holy Cross for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day again this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your FIRST NAME and LAST INITIAL. I may delete comments that are not appropriate.