Thursday, December 25, 2014

The End of This Blog...


(NOTE:  Please scroll down to see Christmas 2014.)

I originally started this blog to share aspects of the monastery with my youth group.  Since I'm no longer doing youth work, and since so many of the things I write (and photos I take) are starting to repeat, I think it's time to close this blog.  

Of course I remain an associate of Holy Cross and will continue to go there from time to time.  If you're interested, you can find out more about Holy Cross, my photos or my more recent sailing adventures at the links below.

Holy Cross Monastery Website (Find out all about the monastery and their great retreat options.)

My Photography Page (Photos from recent trips to Holy Cross will show up in the Holy Cross gallery on the "Religion" page... just scroll down below my slide show and bio.)

Our Sailing blog (Follow along as we learn to sail around Raritan Bay, NY Harbor, and hopefully up the Hudson River.)

Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. I am sad you're closing your blog. I've enjoyed the peeks at Holy Cross, especially as its on the other side of the country from me. I don't think I could ever get tired of taking pictures there -- but then once you've photographed every inch ... Thank you for sharing them with those of us who aren't in your youth group (and also congratulations on your marriage!)

    ReplyDelete

Please include your FIRST NAME and LAST INITIAL. I may delete comments that are not appropriate.