Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Visit!

Hey, I get to head back to Holy Cross for a Youth Worker's Retreat with Jenifer Gamber, author of "My Faith, My Life". I've been thinking about doing this for several months, but torn between this and a church trip to Ecuador that's happening at the same time.

Knee surgery a month ago decided it for me... I'm not ready for trudging through the rain forest (if Ecuador has one), but I'm back enough to make my way around the monastery. Supposedly twenty other youth workers from around the country are joining me so it should be a great time.

So after a night's sleep, I just have to get through a half day's work and then I can start the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your FIRST NAME and LAST INITIAL. I may delete comments that are not appropriate.